When is it time to get counseling for a problem?
Here are are a few indicators:
* You feel trapped or paralyzed by the problem.
* There seems to be no solution.
* You think about running away.
* You want to hurt yourself or someone else.
* You are at the end of your rope.
* The problem has taken the joy out of life.
If you answered yes to one or more of these it is time to get some help and relief through therapy.
Who is coming for therapy at this office?
* College students
We can do group or individual counseling tailor made to fit your needs.
TREATMENT FOR INTERPERSONAL STRESS DUE TO:
Life, College & Career Transitions
Separation & Divorce